Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Client Care Assistant
Southfields Veterinary Specialists are currently recruiting for a Client Care Assistant, who will support the existing Client Care and Administration teams in providing exceptional care and customer service to our clients and patients.
You will work as part of a fast-paced team who are integral to the running of the hospital. Main duties will include: general reception duties, telephony, managing accounts, client management and customer service, diary coordination, insurance claims and other general administration tasks.
Our purpose-built referral-only practice is complimented by an excellent team and provides the opportunity to develop your career in a pleasant and supportive atmosphere.
This is a rewarding and challenging role that will require teamwork and dedication to our clients. It is an exciting time to join Southfields as we expand our offering and invest in new services. Joining us will allow you to work within an exceptional team and develop your career.
What kind of person you need to be
- You need to be a highly motivated self-starter with the:
- Desire to provide the best clinical service to all our patients
- Ability to help develop and shape a growing service
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Inclination to learn, and develop your clinical skills
Specific experience/qualification/status/citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- Have experience in a general reception role – veterinary experience is not essential, but desired
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Maintain a professional and caring approach in all aspects of your work
- Provide evidence of your Right to Work in the UK
Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice.
What’s on offer
- Full-time role in shift pattern
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package
- A good work-life balance
- Opportunities for progression
- Excellent location - only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and we are extremely well located for international travel links by air and train.
To find out more
For further enquiries, please email [email protected]
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form below, and attach a CV and covering letter of intent.
Please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent, and a curriculum vitae.
* Denotes mandatory fields
« Back to Careers