Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Southfields Veterinary Specialists is currently recruiting for an Anaesthesia Intern, that is registered with the RCVS.
We are now seeking a colleague to join our established Anaesthesia team, as the referral centre enters an exciting period of growth in all possible areas. The successful candidate should be keen to further develop and enhance the care and service for our patients and clients and help growing the service.
What kind of person you need to be
The Anaesthesia intern position offers the candidate the opportunity to:
- Improve their experience and knowledge in a range of cases and patients through working within a large team of specialists in this busy referral clinic
- Provide excellent care for patients within a multidisciplinary referral hospital
- Preparation, maintenance and recovery of patients for anaesthesia
- Pain management
- Maintain a flexible approach and dedication to work in a busy environment
- Working closely with all disciplines including ECC
Southfields is a truly multi-discipline service. The team comprises of multiple European and American specialists and also board eligible clinicians, supported by discipline specific and general nurses/technicians. The team and facilities are growing and evolving and a flexible approach to work is required.The ideal candidate will be a team player with attention to detail and a desire to progress to a Residency. Participation in an out of hours rota is required.
Specific experience/qualification/status/citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Maintain a professional and caring approach in all aspects of your work
- Provide evidence of your Right to Work in the UK
Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice.
What’s on offer
- A generous benefits package including 33 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, supported CPD, registration fees and pension scheme
- Excellent location - only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and we are extremely well positioned for international travel links by air and train.
To find out more
Potential candidates wishing to discuss this position informally are encouraged to contact Fabio Cilli at: [email protected]
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form below, and attach a CV and covering letter of intent.
Please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent, and a curriculum vitae.
* Denotes mandatory fields
« Back to Careers