Join us, you’ll love it. We promise.
Southfields Veterinary Specialists are currently recruiting for a Diagnostic Imager who is board certified, or board-eligible (European, or American), who will support the existing teams in providing exceptional care to our patients.
You will be committed to developing the practice and providing high standards of care to both our patients and referring veterinary surgeons. Our purpose-built referral-only practice is complemented by an excellent team and provides the opportunity to concentrate on your clinical caseload in a pleasant and supportive atmosphere. The discipline specific team consist of consultants, residents, interns, nurses and assistants.
Who the addition of a new MRI and neurology surgical suite, it is an exciting time to join Southfields.
Working alongside other diagnostic imagers, you will be able to work with MRI, CT, ultrasound and X-ray. The team consist of diagnostic imagers and imaging nurses.
This is an exciting time to join Southfields as we expand our offering and invest in new services. Joining us will allow you to work within an exceptional team and develop both your career and our service as we strive towards excellence.
What kind of person you need to be
You need to be a highly motivated self-starter with the:
- Desire to provide the best clinical service to all our patients
- Ability to help develop and shape a growing service
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Inclination to develop your clinical skills and drive our practice forward
Specific experience/qualification/status/citizenship requirements
You must fulfil the following requirements:
- Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Maintain a professional and caring approach in all aspects of your work
- Provide evidence of your Right to Work in the UK
Southfields is the new name in referral services. It’s a very exciting time to join a forward-thinking and highly motivated team that has the support of the Linnaeus Group, providing significant investment in new innovative services, a contemporary state-of-the art working environment and commitment to personal and career development. With an excellent support team in place, you’ll be able to concentrate on what you do best in a friendly and supportive practice.
What’s on offer
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Very competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including 33 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, supported CPD, registration fees and pension scheme
- A good work-life balance
- Opportunities for progression and to develop your career
- Excellent location - only 30 minutes by train from central London, within easy reach of the beautiful Essex countryside and we are extremely well positioned for international travel links by air and train.
To find out more
Potential candidates wishing to discuss this position informally are encouraged to contact Dr Henry L’Eplattenier, the Clinical Director at: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please email [email protected]
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form below, and attach a CV and covering letter of intent.
Please complete the following details and upload a covering letter of intent, and a curriculum vitae.
* Denotes mandatory fields
« Back to Careers