Back by popular demand: Staying Alive!
Tuesday 17 March 2020
19:30 - 10:00
Emergency and Critical Care (ECC)
01268 564 664
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Did you know CPR success rates are very similar in our veterinary patients to those in human hospitals?
We will discuss:
- Tips on being prepared for a crashing patient; as well as how to perform a successful CPR to get that patient walking out the door
- A step by step evidence-based approach with tips on how you can practically apply this to your practice
BVSc DipACVECC MVMedSc FHEA MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care
Evening Forum Schedule:
Registration, buffet and refreshments commence at 7.30pm. Presentations start at 8.00pm. The meetings will end at 10.00pm.
Certificates of Attendance for 1.30 hours of CPD will be issued on the evening to attendees who have booked in advance for your CPD records.
Reserve your place:
To book a place at one of our CPD events, please sign up to the Members Area, or login below.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for Southfields information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form