The RCVS and European Specialist-led orthopaedic surgical team welcomes acute, chronic and urgent orthopaedic cases.
Our surgeons are highly experienced in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of orthopaedic conditions in both dogs and cats and are trained to use a wide range of surgical techniques, equipment and implants.
Advanced clinical services include:
- fracture fixation from simple to the more complex fractures
- joint luxation or ligament injuries, ligament repair or arthrodesis
- elbow dysplasia and investigation with advanced imaging and treatment by arthroscopy
- musculo-skeletal neoplasia
- orthopaedic x-rays assessed free of charge ahead of a potential referral
- fixed pricing for the most common orthopaedic procedures, so please contact us for further information.
Equipment and facilities include:
- advanced imaging including MRI, CT and intra-operative fluoroscopy
- Synthes locking plates and screws
- Colibri battery-powered drill and oscillating saw
- locking TPLO plates
- external fixator
- Storz arthroscope and video tower.
Patient case advice
We welcome calls if you require pre-referral advice about a patient, even if no referral follows. Call us on 01268 564664
Making a referral
If you would like to refer a case, the quickest way is to complete our online referral form is by clicking the button below.
If your case is an emergency, urgent or out of hours, please telephone us on 01268 564664