VetHub - Patient Advice and Referral System
The innovative new way to communicate with our Specialist teams
We’ve listened to your feedback and developed a system for you to provide help and support in your day to day practice – the ideal solution when you need some advice, a second opinion or just want to make sure you’re making the right decision for your patients and clients.
To keep things simple, you can also send your referrals from VetHub and even turn an advice request into a referral at the touch of a button, without the need to re-enter the same information again.
Benefits of the system are:
- Efficient and timely case analysis and response
- Free advice - message our Specialists directly
- Share case notes, diagnostic images including DICOM MRI/CT files, videos, etc
- Case thread/conversation allows you to respond as many times as you require without having to repeat yourself
- Practice Groups facility available so all your cases can be viewed by your team, regardless of which team member submitted the enquiry
- Suitable for mobile devices as well as desktop and tablets so you can use even whilst consulting
- Priority options available for referrals
- Highly secure
If you already have a login for our Veterinary Professionals Members area, just sign in to VetHub using those details by clicking Sign In below. If you are new to Southfields but would like to take advantage of our free advice and referral system, please sign up by clicking the button below.
To set up a practice group administrator or for any help or further information regarding VetHub, please contact Lindsey Froggatt - [email protected].