Terms and Conditions
Southfields Veterinary Specialists Vets wellbeing free prize draw – October 2018
- Southfields Veterinary Specialists, a trading name of VRCC Ltd (Southfields) (company number: 10219800). and whose registered office is No 1 Bramston Way, Southfields, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6TP is the promoter of the Southfields Veterinary Specialists Vets wellbeing free prize draw (the "Prize Draw").
- The Prize Draw will open on 1 October 2018 and will close at midnight on 31 December 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The up-to-date Prize Draw terms and conditions (“Conditions”) will be available for the whole duration of the Prize Draw at southfields.co.uk/vpterms.
- Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into any of our Prize Draws is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
- By entering one of our Prize Draws, you (the "Entrant" and "You") confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Company and the Prize Draw.
Who Can Enter
- The Prize Draw is open to any veterinary professional who signs up to the Vet Professionals Members area on the Southfields website in the Prize Draw open period.
- Employees of the Company or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- All entries are submitted automatically by signing-up to the Vet Professionals area. By registering and providing contact preferences you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
- One entry per person is permitted as entry is automatic by submitting unique individual registration details on the sign-up form.
- Entries are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete through the sign-up process online.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Prize Draw.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind].
- If you have any questions about this Prize Draw or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us at [email protected].
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person who will not be affiliated with the Company or professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- If you win the Prize Draw, the Company will notify you using one of the contact preferences you register when entering the Prize Draw on the registration form within 1 month of the Closing Date and send your prize to you in the same way.
- The prize is supplied by Spabreaks.com (the "Supplier"). The Company reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Company's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winner will receive £500 worth of Spabreaks.com gift vouchers.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The Company will send prizes within 30 days of the Closing Date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by the Company of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Company may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on the Company’s website. By entering into the Prize Draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
- Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant Prize Draw to the Company, Southfields Veterinary Specialists within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Company for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Prize Draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between the Company and such third party.